You know you are a farmer when:
- Your day starts before sunrise and ends shortly after the dinner dishes are done.
- You wear your PJs to do chores like tending chickens, watering plants, picking veggies and running to the store to get milk. What? You don’t??
- All your shoes, even your high, spiky heels, night on the town shoes have chicken poop on them.
- You get insanely excited when the latest issue of Grit Magazine comes in the mail.
- Your idea of a good time is watching chicken T.V. and cracking open a cold one.
- Your new favorite vehicle to drive is your John Deere.
- You start making your own soap, detergents and fabric softeners.. All your shelves are now filled with jams, sauces and Dilly Beans!!
- Your French Manicure is now a dirt manicure and your little black dress is your husbands flannel.
- Your favorite store is now The Tractor Supply Co. I’m starting to get giddy.
- You find yourself chewing on a piece of straw for no reason….Ah, Yup!
And you wouldn’t trade it for a home in Florida right on the water.